Shark and Foot Salt & Pepper Shakers
1. Always put your jewelry on last, especially after you have finished applying your make-up, lotions, hairspray, perfume, etc.
2. When undressing, remove jewelry items first, this will help insure that necklaces, bracelets, and earrings don't get caught on your clothes and get damaged.
3. Don't wear jewelry in the bath or shower, remember water, soap, and other bath products can damage your jewelry.
4. Don't wear jewelry in the pool, chlorine and salt water can damage your jewelry.
You're sure to spice things up at your next dinner party when you place this wicked little Shark Bites Salt & Pepper Shaker Set on the table! This deviously hilarious set, made of hand-painted glazed ceramic, features embedded magnets that make the shark appear to be biting the severed foot. Other details include rubber plugs on the bottom of each piece for easy filling.
- Set of 2
- Combined set measures: 2.5" x 3.75" x 2.5" tall
- Hand Wash Only