1. Always put your jewelry on last, especially after you have finished applying your make-up, lotions, hairspray, perfume, etc.
2. When undressing, remove jewelry items first, this will help insure that necklaces, bracelets, and earrings don't get caught on your clothes and get damaged.
3. Don't wear jewelry in the bath or shower, remember water, soap, and other bath products can damage your jewelry.
4. Don't wear jewelry in the pool, chlorine and salt water can damage your jewelry.
Hand printed and assembled, these amazing cards from Los Angeles-based Ashkahn are like buying original art prints that you might just not send to a friend, but instead frame and keep for yourself.
Blank on the inside, they are letterpressed printed on a luxurious 100% cotton rag paper using wind energy.
- Sexy letterpress on lux cotton paper.
- Printed in Los Angeles, California.
- Blank on the inside.
- Comes with our trademark fluorescent pink envelope.
- Measures A2 - 4.25 x 5.5" / 108 x 139 mm