Good Vibes Pouch
1. Always put your jewelry on last, especially after you have finished applying your make-up, lotions, hairspray, perfume, etc.
2. When undressing, remove jewelry items first, this will help insure that necklaces, bracelets, and earrings don't get caught on your clothes and get damaged.
3. Don't wear jewelry in the bath or shower, remember water, soap, and other bath products can damage your jewelry.
4. Don't wear jewelry in the pool, chlorine and salt water can damage your jewelry.
Your new good vibes charm. 'Good Vibes' printed in black and yellow on natural canvas.
- These zippered pouches are well constructed from sturdy cotton canvas
- The versatile size is 6.25" X 10"
- Made in the USA