Future Looks Bright Whatcha Thinkin' Bout? Journal
1. Always put your jewelry on last, especially after you have finished applying your make-up, lotions, hairspray, perfume, etc.
2. When undressing, remove jewelry items first, this will help insure that necklaces, bracelets, and earrings don't get caught on your clothes and get damaged.
3. Don't wear jewelry in the bath or shower, remember water, soap, and other bath products can damage your jewelry.
4. Don't wear jewelry in the pool, chlorine and salt water can damage your jewelry.
You're not overthinking, you're just playing out every option from every angle inside that problem-solving brain of yours. Give all those thoughts some really pretty real estate inside our case-bound journal, complete with a neon-pink ribbon, pocket, and a whole page of herbie stickers. Because herbie thinks a lot, too.
- 8.125 in. x 5.125 in.
- 200 lined pages
- case-bound, lay flat design
- neon pink satin ribbon placeholder
- interior gusset pocket
- centerfold says "are you having fun?"
- sticker page