First Place Embroidered Patch
1. Always put your jewelry on last, especially after you have finished applying your make-up, lotions, hairspray, perfume, etc.
2. When undressing, remove jewelry items first, this will help insure that necklaces, bracelets, and earrings don't get caught on your clothes and get damaged.
3. Don't wear jewelry in the bath or shower, remember water, soap, and other bath products can damage your jewelry.
4. Don't wear jewelry in the pool, chlorine and salt water can damage your jewelry.
Congratulations, you’re first place at anything and everything! Wear this patch on the front of your jacket to let the world know about your impressive accomplishment.
- 4 in. wide
- fully embroidered with merrow edge
- metallic gold thread