Donut Phone Ring
1. Always put your jewelry on last, especially after you have finished applying your make-up, lotions, hairspray, perfume, etc.
2. When undressing, remove jewelry items first, this will help insure that necklaces, bracelets, and earrings don't get caught on your clothes and get damaged.
3. Don't wear jewelry in the bath or shower, remember water, soap, and other bath products can damage your jewelry.
4. Don't wear jewelry in the pool, chlorine and salt water can damage your jewelry.
You love food and your phone, so we're helping you say goodbye to accidental phone slips and drops with this Phone Finger Ring - Donut.
- Swivels and rotates
- Can also be used to prop phone
- Comes with reusable self-adhesive pad