Cosmic Yuzu Soap Bar
1. Always put your jewelry on last, especially after you have finished applying your make-up, lotions, hairspray, perfume, etc.
2. When undressing, remove jewelry items first, this will help insure that necklaces, bracelets, and earrings don't get caught on your clothes and get damaged.
3. Don't wear jewelry in the bath or shower, remember water, soap, and other bath products can damage your jewelry.
4. Don't wear jewelry in the pool, chlorine and salt water can damage your jewelry.
Cosmic Yuzu is scented with Japanese grapefruit (yuzu) and black tea.
Our glycerine soaps are made in very small batches in our studio in Cumberland Maine, by John and Linda. We use a 100% pure vegetable base- no parabens, no phthalates, no sodium laurel sulfate, no animal testing, no detergents, and no alcohol.
- Measures approximately 3.5" x 2.5" x 1"
- 5 oz