Sorry but I’m currently Sold Out, Please sign up to be notified once I become available again.
1. Always put your jewelry on last, especially after you have finished applying your make-up, lotions, hairspray, perfume, etc.
2. When undressing, remove jewelry items first, this will help insure that necklaces, bracelets, and earrings don't get caught on your clothes and get damaged.
3. Don't wear jewelry in the bath or shower, remember water, soap, and other bath products can damage your jewelry.
4. Don't wear jewelry in the pool, chlorine and salt water can damage your jewelry.
- Secure grips for texting, calling, photos, and selfies - compatible with all smartphones and tablets.
- Works in landscape and portrait modes for watching videos, web surfing, texting, gaming, group photos, FaceTime, and Skype.
- Allows your hand to relax while securely holding your phone - never drop your phone again from lost grip.
- Advanced reusable adhesive - repositionable, washable adhesive sticks to most devices and cases (will not stick to some waterproof cases or silicone).