1. Always put your jewelry on last, especially after you have finished applying your make-up, lotions, hairspray, perfume, etc.
2. When undressing, remove jewelry items first, this will help insure that necklaces, bracelets, and earrings don't get caught on your clothes and get damaged.
3. Don't wear jewelry in the bath or shower, remember water, soap, and other bath products can damage your jewelry.
4. Don't wear jewelry in the pool, chlorine and salt water can damage your jewelry.
* 17" Length w/ 2" extender
* 14k Gold Dipped
Soleil "Attainable luxury dripping in Gold"
For the Soleil girl who glows from within, a collection of fine dainty pieces to give life to any look.