You're Killing It Enamel Pin
1. Always put your jewelry on last, especially after you have finished applying your make-up, lotions, hairspray, perfume, etc.
2. When undressing, remove jewelry items first, this will help insure that necklaces, bracelets, and earrings don't get caught on your clothes and get damaged.
3. Don't wear jewelry in the bath or shower, remember water, soap, and other bath products can damage your jewelry.
4. Don't wear jewelry in the pool, chlorine and salt water can damage your jewelry.
You’re killing it. Your friends are killing it. That guy over there is probably killing it. Put this pin on your jacket to let everyone know what a great job they’re doing.
- 1 in. tall
- surface design by karin hagen!
- metallic gold + enamel