Gonna Be OK Big Canvas Tote
1. Always put your jewelry on last, especially after you have finished applying your make-up, lotions, hairspray, perfume, etc.
2. When undressing, remove jewelry items first, this will help insure that necklaces, bracelets, and earrings don't get caught on your clothes and get damaged.
3. Don't wear jewelry in the bath or shower, remember water, soap, and other bath products can damage your jewelry.
4. Don't wear jewelry in the pool, chlorine and salt water can damage your jewelry.
Why not express yourself on a tote? Ours are durable and eco-friendly, and totally redesigned so they hold even more than before! Bring yours with you to the grocery store or the flea market and you'll totes be the cutest shopper in town.
- 19.25 in. x 15 in.
- 8 oz. lightweight canvas
- surface design by maddy nye!
- gusset base
- folded corner detail
- double stitched top seam
- cinched cotton webbing handles
- interior loose patch pocket