Beachy Coconut Soap Bar
Sorry but I’m currently Sold Out, Please sign up to be notified once I become available again.
1. Always put your jewelry on last, especially after you have finished applying your make-up, lotions, hairspray, perfume, etc.
2. When undressing, remove jewelry items first, this will help insure that necklaces, bracelets, and earrings don't get caught on your clothes and get damaged.
3. Don't wear jewelry in the bath or shower, remember water, soap, and other bath products can damage your jewelry.
4. Don't wear jewelry in the pool, chlorine and salt water can damage your jewelry.
4 layers in a very 1980's colorway: neon yellow, neon pink, teal, and gray. Ready for the waves of your bathtub (or sink). Coconut scented and ready to wash the sand and saltwater off you after a day at the beach. . When we were making this we had it in our mind that this should be the classic surfer soap, or the perfect design for a bar of surfboard wax. Totally rad.
Our glycerine soaps are made in very small batches in our studio in Cumberland Maine, by John and Linda. We use a 100% pure vegetable base- no parabens, no phthalates, no sodium laurel sulfate, no animal testing, no detergents, and no alcohol.
- Measures approximately 3.5" x 2.5" x 1"
- 5 oz